Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Johnsmowerstore.com!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Ultima ZTX5 60 in. Fab Deck 24 HP Kawasaki V-Twin Zero Turn Mower with Roll Over Protection and Front Wheel Suspension
- Ex Tax:$4,485.00
- Brand: Johns Mower Store Best
- Product Code: ULTIMA ZTX5-60
- Availability: In Stock
Introducing the all new Ultima Series ZTX another step up in Cub Cadets ultimate mowing experience. The Cub Cadet Ultima Series ZTX5 60 in. 24 HP Kawasaki FR730 Twin-Cylinder Zero-Turn Riding Mower was built to raise the bar for durability without sacrificing operator comfort and is packed with commercial-grade features. Starting with the robotically welded 10-Gauge AeroForce Max fabrica..
Tags: Zero Turn
- Introducing the all new Ultima Series ZTX another step up in Cub Cadets
ultimate mowing experience. The Cub Cadet Ultima Series ZTX5 60 in. 24
HP Kawasaki FR730 Twin-Cylinder Zero-Turn Riding Mower was built to
raise the bar for durability without sacrificing operator comfort and is
packed with commercial-grade features. Starting with the robotically
welded 10-Gauge AeroForce Max fabricated steel deck with side, top and
leading-edge reinforcements is engineered for greater airflow, to make
sure clippings move through the deck cleanly and efficiently providing
superior bagging performance that was specifically designed to prevent
clumping and blockage. Fully adjustable, premium 24 in. high back seat
with cushioned armrests, independent caster wheel suspension,
ergonomically-designed lap bars, spring-assist deck lift, rubber floor
mat allow you to comfortably cut at your maximum speed up to 8.5 MPH for
an extended amount of time. The 1.5 in. x 3 in. tubular steel frame
provides optimal strength and rigidity while an open frame design
provides optimal leg room and a hinged/removable floor pan allows quick
and easy access to the deck and engine for ease of maintenance. Ideal
for mowing slight rolling hills and several obstacles from 4-Acres to
12-Acres. The 4-year/500-hour product warranty will provide you the
- California residents
- 24 HP 726 cc Kawasaki FR730 series V-twin OHV engine for reliable starting and exceptionally smooth, quiet operation
- Commercial-grade dual Hydro-Gear ZT-3200 provides hydrostatic rear-wheel transmissions for quick and effortless up to 8.5 MPH forward and 3.5 MPH reverse zero-turn controlled ground speeds, that quickly leaves your lawn with a professional-quality finish
- Tough and tubular frame the high-strength, continuous square 1.5 in. x 3 in. tubular steel frame with fully e-coat lower frame and triple guard corrosion defense system, a multi-step process electronically applies automotive-grade corrosion resistance with meticulous care to protect against wear and tear, features rollover protective system (ROPS) standard
- 60 in. AeroForce Max 10-Gauge reinforced fabricated steel cutting deck with maintenance free spindles, smooth arc triple-blades, cut overlap and deep dome deck design provide flawless results, mows a wide area of grass to help reduce cutting time, rust-resistant and helps resist corrosion and provides your lawn with a clean-cut look
- Dial in your perfect cut with a foot operated deck lift and a dial control knob offering 17 deck height adjustments, including transport mode, from 1 in. to 4.75 in. leading to a precise and even cut
- High comfort, high performance an automotive-inspired, ergonomic, fully adjustable premium 24 in. high back adjustable seat with cushioned armrests, adjustable lap bars and industry-exclusive ergonomic hand grips optimized for comfort providing you the confidence to maximize your speed and reduce operator fatigue
- Turf damage prevention 13 in. x 6.5 in. to 6 in. smooth tread front wheels pivot 180° without turf damage, 23 in. x 12 in. to 12 in. turf master premium rear tires offer excellent traction, minimize turfing and provide a better ride on uneven ground at higher speeds
- Ease of maintenance an open frame design and hinged/removable floor pan allow easy access to the deck and engine for quick and simple maintenance
- Command center conveniently located control panel enhances operator productivity and vibration-dampening soft rubber floor mat provides sure footing, comfort and ample leg room
- Precision trimming offset front casters align with blade edge for trimming precision while maintaining line-of-sight and stable balance
- Independent suspension caster wheels that deliver a smooth ride with less vibration
- Illuminating dual LED headlights provide ultimate vision for mowing in low light conditions and tow hitch come standard
- Mow for an extended period of time: 5.5 Gal. fuel tank capacity to keep you mowing and minimize time loss for refueling needs
- Electronic fingertip blade engagement PTO allows for smooth operation of the deck or attachments
- 3-way adjustable ergonomic lap bar design with integrated parking brake and mow-in-reverse, provides comfort with a simple operation
- Expand your mowers capabilities: full lineup of premium attachments and accessories include baggers, mulch kits, carts and many other attachments (sold separately)
- Strongest warranty in its class: 4-year/500-hour limited warranty limited lifetime frame and fabricated deck shell warranty
- Cub Cadet ZTX5-60 comes fully crated and requires some assembly upon arrival