Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Johnsmowerstore.com!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Husqvarna (Briggs and Stratton) Lawn Tractor, YTH18542 42 inch 18.5 HP
- Ex Tax:$1,308.00
- Brand: Husqvarna
- Product Code: YTH18542
- Availability: In Stock
This Husqvarna YTH18542 Lawn Tractor offers enough power to get your job done quickly while giving you ergonomic features to keep your mowing comfortable the entire time. Reach up to 18.5 HP with the Briggs & Stratton Intek engine that also includes an advanced debris management system, mechanical compression release, and reliable starting. Keep both hands on the wheel whil..
Tags: Riding Mowers
This Husqvarna YTH18542 Lawn Tractor offers enough power to get your job done quickly while giving you ergonomic features to keep your mowing comfortable the entire time. Reach up to 18.5 HP with the Briggs & Stratton Intek engine that also includes an advanced debris management system, mechanical compression release, and reliable starting. Keep both hands on the wheel while using the hydrostatic transmission that gives you speeds of up to 5.2 mph. And with ergonomic features such as a high back seat, step through mounting/dismounting, a cup holder, a comfortable steering wheel, and easy-to-use controls you’re mowing experience will be comfortable every time.
- Briggs & Stratton Intek Engine:The 18.5 HP Briggs & Stratton Intek engine features full pressure lubrication, an advanced debris management system, and mechanical compression release for longer life and reliable starting.
- Air Induction Mowing Technology:Improves grass lift for a superior cut as you mow using air that is drawn from the top or bottom of the deck, insuring a superior cut.
- Cruise Control:Set and keep an even speed with the convenient and efficient cruise control feature. Can be used on an undulating or sloping lawn.
- Hydrostatic Transmission:Featuring a pedal-operated drive system to allow you to keep both hands on the wheel at all times.
- Speed:Get your lawn cut quickly by reaching forward speeds of up to 5.2 mph and reverse speeds of 2.9 mph.
- Ergonomic Design:With features such as a high back seat, step-through mounting/dismounting, a cup holder, a comfortable steering wheel, and easy-to-locate controls, you’ll be able to get your mowing finished with comfort.
- Fender Mounted Cutting Height Adjustment:Located next to the operator seat for easy cutting adjustment up to 6 cutting heights ranging from 1.5-4 inches.
- Deck Wash Port:Comes with a water hose connection port for cleaning underneath the mowing deck.
- Cast Iron Front Axle:Superior balance and stability is offered with the cast iron front axle.
- Reinforced Stamped Deck:Reinforced steel stamped deck adds durability on those rugged mowing grounds.
Technical Specs for the Husqvarna YTH18542
Engine Brand : Briggs & Stratton Intek
Displacement(cc) : 540cc
Power : 18.5 HP
Cylinders : 1
Engine Cooling : Air
Battery : 12 V 28 Ah
Transmission Type : Hydrostatic
Drive Method : Lever-Operated
Speed Forward (min, max) : 0-5.2 mph
Speed Reverse (min, max) : 0-2.9 mph
Tire Size (front, rear) : 15 X 6-6 inches, 20 X 8-8 inches
Cutting Deck Material : Steel
Cutting Width : 42 inches
Cutting Deck Type : Stamped
Cutting Methods : Discharge
Cutting Height Steps : 6
Cutting Height (min-max) : 1.5-4 inches
Blade Engagement : Manual
Anti-scalp Wheels : 2
Length (in.) : 69.25 inches
Width (in.) : 49 inches (chute down)
Height (in.) : 41.4 inches
Weight (lbs.) : 419 lbs.
Transmission Manufacturer : Tuff Torq