Cut your mowing time in half with the Toro TimeCutter HD 48 inch Zero Turn Mower.
It is equipped with Toro’s Smart Speed Control System which allows you
to select from three ground speed ranges for optimal performance. A 22.5
HP Toro V-Twin engine allows you to cut down thick and tall grass with
48 inch mowing deck features 13 different cutting height positions
ranging from 1.5 - 4.5 inches for a professional cut every time. Mow all
day with operator comfort features such as a cup holder, high back
seat, and padded levers. When you're finished mowing, use the washout
ports and the floor pan to keep this mower looking and working like new.
- Toro V-Twin Engine:A 22.5 HP/708cc engine provides excellent power that will allow you to cut through tall grass with ease.
- MyRIDE Suspension System:Three
coil-over-shock assemblies suspend the operator platform and provide
cushioning for your knees, feet, and back. Easily adjust the rear shocks
to personalize your comfort. This suspension system along with a
step-up foot guide and a deluxe, padded seat will provide a smooth and
- Smart Speed Control System:Three
speed settings allow you to get your job done quickly. Trim speed (0-3
mph) allows trimming capabilities for time saving efforts. Extend your
mowers use by using the tow speed setting (0-5 mph). And, the mowing
range (0-7 mph) allows you to speed through open areas for finishing the
- New Engine Guard:Always
feel assured that your engine is safe with the heavy-duty engine guard
to protect it from branches, debris, and obstacles around your yard.
- 48 inch Mowing Deck:A
48 inch mowing deck offers a professional quality cut every time.
Choose between 13 different cutting heights ranging from 1.5 - 4.5
inches to personalize your mowing experience. Reduce damage to your lawn
with the anti-scalp wheels that float over turf. Also, a deck washout
port allows you to keep the deck running like new by washing away grass
clippings and dirt after mowing.
- 5 Gallon Fuel Capacity:Fill
up the 5 gallon fuel tank for less fill up time. A translucent tank
prevents overfilling and allows you to visually see when you are running
low on fuel.
- Heavy-Duty Construction:Always
get dependable performance with a heavy-duty construction that adds
together a 10 gauge steel frame, engine guard, caster forks, and cast
iron and steel axles for maximum durability while mowing.
- Hitch Kit:Easily increase the versatility of your zero turn with a standard hitch to carry a around a dump cart, dethatcher, and more.
- Dual Hydrostatic Drive System:Drive
this zero turn tractor easily with the Dual Hydrostatic Drive system
that provides responsive maneuverability and zero turn capabilities.
- Easy-to-Clean Floor Pan:Keep your mower looking and working like new by simply hosing down the floor pan after each use.
- Automatic Parking Brake:Eliminate a separate parking brake with the automatic parking brake that engages when the control arms are moved outward.
- Operator Comfort:Mow all day with the high back seat, padded control levers, and a cup holder.
- Warranty:Have peace of mind while mowing with a 3 year warranty without hour limitation.
Technical Specs for the Toro TCHD MyRide 48
Engine Brand : Toro
Engine : 22.5 HP Toro V-Twin
Fuel Capacity : 5 gallons
Frame : Heavy-Duty 10 Gauge
Arm Rests : Standard
Seat Material : 18'' Thickly Padded, Premium
Hour Meter : Standard
Seat Spring : MyRIDE Suspension System
Cutting Deck Type : Fabricated
Cutting Deck Material : Grade 50 High Strength 10 ga.
Cutting Width : 48''
Cutting Height (min-max) : 1.5 - 4.5''
Cutting Height Steps : 13 positions
Spindles : 7.75'' dia. housing
1'' dia. shaft
Wash Out Port : 2 Standard
Transmission Type : HG-ZT3100
Tire Size (front, rear) : 13'' x 6.5'', 22'' x 10''
Speed : 8.5 mph
Residential Warranty : 3 year limited